Monday, August 4, 2014

He Said


Do you need some promises today?
I know I do.
These promises and more can be found in the Word of God. 
Here is your encouragement for today.

 
He said - I will comfort you.

“As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem."
Isaiah 66:13
 
 
 
He said - I will strengthen you.

“So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 NIV

 

He said - I will give you peace.

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid........ And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
 John 14:27, Philippians 4:7

 
 
He said - I will carry you.

“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.”
Isaiah 46:4 NIV

 

He said - I will listen to you.

“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desire of him."
 I John 5:14, 15

 

 He said - I will protect you.

“In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.  Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.  Behold, I have created the smith that blows the coals in the fire, and that brings forth an instrument for his work, and I have created the waster to destory.  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shat condemn.  This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.”
 Isaiah 54:14-17

 

 
He said - I will give you rest.

“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11:28

 

 
He said - I will be with you.

“........and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.  Amen.”
 Matthew 28:20b
 
 
 
He said - I will never leave you.
 
"....for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
Hebrews 13:5b
 
 
 
And because He said it, we can believe it -
 
"For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us."
2 Corinthians 1:20
 
He will do all this and more for you because He loves you so much.

“…Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee.”
Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment