Sunday, March 2, 2014

He's Crazy About You!

Today I want to remind you -
 
God loves you!
 
If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.
He sends you flowers every spring, and a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen.
He could live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.
What about the Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem;
not to mention that Friday at Calvary.
Face it, He's crazy about you!
 

His Word says He delights in you!
 
"He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me."
Psalm 18:19
 
 
Because He loves you,
 
"For he satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness."
"He makes the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still."
Psalm 107:9, 29
 
"He restores my soul..."
Psam 23:3a
 
"He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved."
Psalm 62:6
 
"...(He) daily loads us with benefits..."
Psalm 68:19b
 
"How precious also are your thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!"
Psalm 139:17
 
"...for he has said, I will never leave thee, no forsake thee."
Hebrews 13:5c
 
His love for you knows no bounds; is not swayed by the opinions of others.  His love has no beginning and it has no end.  He knew you before you were formed in your mother's womb and has made provision for you since the beginning of time!
 
 
He is always good and you are always loved!!
 
I just wanted to remind you of that today!!
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. This entry is precious, I can not hear it, read it, experience it enough....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can not hear it, see it, read it, experience God's love enough. In an eternity, we may just begin to scratch the surface!

    ReplyDelete