Sunday, October 5, 2014

Let God....

God loves me...God loves you.
He wants to be my companion.  He wants to be my friend.
Sometimes it's hard for me to let God into my muddled and sullied heart. 
I feel so unworthy at times.
 I am overwhelmed by His grace and mercy and feel so undeserving.

It's those times that I have to remind myself to. . . Let God!


Let God. . . love you.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
 
Ask God to show you the plans He has for you. 
Accept His love in and through those plans.
 
"The Lord has appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee."
Jeremiah 31:3
 
"The love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
Romans 5:5
 
"The Lord your God in your midst, the Mighty one, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

 
 
Let God. . . search you.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
Psalm 139:23, 24
 
"I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."
Jeremiah 17:10
 
When you let God search you, He will show you anything in your heart that is not pleasing to Him and He will convict you of sin.  If there is sin, repentence is the way out.  If He finds no wrong-doing, you are free of guilt.


 
 
Let God. . . show you.
"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.  These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time comes, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father."
John 16:13, 25
 
"Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you."
Philippians 3:15
 
God wants to reveal Himself to you.  Open your heart to hear Him, to see Him.  Let Him reveal His truth and grace to you.  Let Him lead and guide you.

 
 
 
Let God. . . keep you.
"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.  And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.  And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ."
2 Thessalonians 3:3-5
 
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.  Faithful is he that calls you, who also will do it."
1 Thessalonians 5:23, 24
 
"If we believe not, yet he abides faithful: he cannot deny himself."
2 Timothy 2:13
 
"And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:7
 
"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majsty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."
Jude 24
 
Trust Him and not yourself to keep you.  He is worthy of our trust.  His desire is for us and He will work in our hearts and lives to keep us by His side.

Let God. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment