Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Goal of Good-bye

As usual at this time of year, many of us "take stock" of our past year and then most likely "resolve" to do and be better in the next year! And, as usual, we find it doesn't take very long to fail at that resolve!






Over the past few years, I have given up resolutions and instead have prayerfully written out a list of "goals" and have called on God's help and grace to help me accomplish those goals. Realizing I couldn't resolve to do anything and then do it in my own strength, I decided instead to share my "needs" with the Lord and trust His grace to supply.




Last year I wrote out only 3 simple goals and by God's grace, I was able to accomplish those 3 goals. Hallelujah!!

One of my goals for 2017 is to seek God and prayerfully evaluate whether or not I should continue writing this blog. I believe there is one more book I'm supposed to write and I think I need to focus my time on that.  I wanted to let you know, those who faithfully read and respond to my blog, that I will be stepping back for a time, perhaps permanently, depending on what I hear from the Lord.

Thank you for your feedback and encouragement regarding this blog. I want to wish you a very Happy, Blessed and Healthy New Year!! May God's grace be poured out upon you to help you achieve your goals, too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment